Web Analytics is the collection, reporting and analysis of web data to understand and optimize web usage. It also used as a tool for market and business research and also used to improve the success of a website. The information about the number of visitors used and the number of page views to a website are provided by the Web Analytics. In today’s world it is the most important tool for any small as well as large businesses
Importance of Web Analytics
- Web Analytic helps to understand what is happening on your website. You can use to understand the actions of
- visitors they are taking on the site, their behavior on the website. It also helps to know the source of these visitors.
- Web Analytics is also used to optimize e-commerce.
- It helps to determine the ROI of marketing spend.
- It help to measure results of A/B tests